Attend the free VBSCript webinar hosted by InduSoft.
Webinar Details: Wednesday, February 29th at 8:00am CST, and 3:00pm CST
Austin TX, USA — InduSoft Web Studio provides a powerful built in scripting language, as well as supporting VBScript. This adds a wide range of capabilities to the SCADA/HMI software that can be used to develop competitive applications quickly. This webinar will include:
- An overview of uses for VBScript in InduSoft Web Studio.
- A demonstration of basic commands and how they can be used to enhance an application.
- Q&A Session: Bring us your questions about VBScripting in InduSoft Web Studio.
For InduSoft users new to the advantages VBScript can add to SCADA/HMI application development, here are five prime examples:
- Create powerful SQL database interfaces quickly: Rapidly create simple interfaces or libraries that interact with any SQL database.
- Interact with ActiveX objects programmatically: Easily interface with 3rd party ActiveX controls by simply using the name and property/method/event.
- Produce reusable functions and subroutines: Need to reuse functionality anywhere in your project? Create your own global procedures.
- Many resources available: VBScript has been available since 1991. Free online information and resources are abundant.
- Easy, flexible and powerful: While VBScript is easy to learn and get started with using only simple commands, you can also create very powerful functionality.
Sign up for the VBScript Webinar as soon as possible!
Users who wish to demo or test InduSoft Web Studio in the meantime are free to download the software here –> www.indusoft.com/mainpage.php?aricleid=14&type=download/iws/scada/software/trial/demo/HMI.
Take advantage of the VBScript capabilities in InduSoft Web Studio, as well as the powerful built-in scripting language native to InduSoft!
TAKE THE SURVEY & REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR HERE –>http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e5jqd1jrgy1opuft/a022hmgyrd9kve/questions
Founded in 1997, InduSoft offers a powerful HMI SCADA software for developing Windows®-based applications in industrial automation, instrumentation and embedded systems.
1044 Research Blvd Ste A100
Austin TX 78759-5240
Phone: 877-INDUSOFT (877-463-8763) or +1 (512) 349-0334
Fax: +1 (512) 349-0375
InduSoft Germany GmbH
Sales and Support
Tel: +49 (0) 6227-732510
Fax: +49 (0) 6227-732519